The Elite Bartender Corses
The International Bartenders Association is pleased to present the 10-day “Elite Bartenders Course Europe” 2019.
This course is ideal for young bartenders who wish to improve their professional skills.
Typically, participants will have a few years professional working experience and already be well established in their chosen career.
Course participants can expect the following areas to be covered in the course:
- Handling personnel matters – e.g. guests relations, communication at work
- Case studies and discussions
- Analysis of a company’s strengths and weaknesses, general and financial
- The organiser reserves the rights to amend or change the program without prior notification.
The course content is relevant and up-to-date. Our visiting guest speakers help to bring external expertise and insight into the programme. By the end of this course, participants can expect to improve their skills in the following areas:
Communication strategies, selling techniques, style, Mixology – theory and practice Leadership and other management skills
- To create awareness inherent to the use and abuse of alcoholic beverages.
- To provide participants with a working knowledge of the wines, spirits and liqueurs available on the international market, including their place of production and quality factors.
- To differentiate and discuss all types of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages commonly marketed in bars.
- To provide participants with adequate skills to prepare, mix and serve the different types of beverages.
- To allow the participants to experiment with new cocktail recipes.
- To acquaint the participants with the Guidelines for Bartending Working Procedures.
- To train the participants in Bar Control Procedures
- To train the participants in costing and pricing a beverage list
- To discuss and implement bar merchandising ideas.
- To train the participants in work scheduling
17 November 2019
Participants are expected to arrive on November 17th and depart on November 28th 2019. This is a 10- day course conducted from 9,30am to 12,30pm and 1,30pm to 7,30pm. daily. Course Fee IBA Member: € 1300,00
Participants will be accommodated at the Hotel Ambasciatori Mestre on a twin-sharing basis.
This highly intensive course is task based, with frequent role-plays and simulations designed to develop essential communication skills.
- The Bar Design and Equipment
- Guidelines for Working Procedures
- Mineral Waters and Soft Drinks
- Wines, Aromatised and Fortified Wines
- Alcohol Distillation and Distilled Products
- Bar Service Procedures
- Classical Recipes
- Bar Control
- Costing and Pricing of Beverages
- Marketing of Bars
- Participants’ Team Presentation
- Products’ Awareness by Suppliers
- Presentation of one’s own work, organisation and products/services
AIBES President – Mr Angelo Donnaloia
I.B.A. Vice President. – Mr Giorgio Fadda
I.B.A. Secretary. – Mr Derrick Lee
I.B.A. Vice President. – Mrs Margit Kikkas
Main Sponsor: IBA Fee € 3.000
Associate Members Fee € 1.300
Danish Bartender association members must contact DBL, latest the 9th October to enter.
Please call AIBES Telephone +390229401685 or email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Application on the attached Registration Form must be submitted to AIBES within October 10th 2019. Each application must be accompanied by payment of the relevant fee.
The AIBES reserves the rights to reject any application that does not meet the selection criteria.
Certificates will be awarded to participants who meet the following requirements:
- Achieve 100% attendance
- Pass a written examination
- Participate in all activities
The top student (s) will be selected based on the following criteria:
- Attitude, Attendance and Punctuality
- Meet the age requirement (below 28 yrs)
- Overall Presentation – oral presentation, cocktail mixing and class participation.
- Written Examination.